Public Participation Day- Update
A Public Participation Day was held in the Midleton Park Hotel on 7th March at which a suite of potential options were presented for public comment. 210 people attended on the day with the majority of the feedback being very positive.
The objectives of the Public Participation Day were to:
- Provide an update on progress to date
- Outline the Present-Day Flood Extent based on hydraulic model analysis
- Provide information and an opportunity to comment on the Potential Scheme Options
- Obtain other information relevant to the Scheme
- Outline the next steps of the Scheme
All material presented on the day is available to view here.
If you were unable to attend on the day but would like to submit your comments please complete the questionnaire and return to;
Midleton Flood Relief Scheme
One Albert Quay
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project team would like to thank those who have submitted comments to date.