Douglas Construction Update - July 2020
In the last month, the second stage of public realm works, including the public plazas, benching and walkway in Douglas Community Park have commenced and are nearing completion.
The Ballybrack stream has been diverted temporarily to facilitate channel works along Church Road and in Ravensdale.
The remaining works to be completed include:
- Flood Defence works in Ravensdale
- Completion of Church Road Culvert
- Completion of Community Park and Church Road public realm works
- Tree planting in Community Park and along Church Road plaza
- Reinstatement of private lands
- Reinstatement of Church Road surface
McGinty & O'Shea, Arup, the Office of Public Works, Cork City & County Councils again wish to express their thanks to the people and businesses of Douglas for their patience and continued support throughout the scheme. We hope you are keeping safe during this time.